Join Admissions and Records staff at the following workshops!
Wednesday, March 10
- 10 a.m.: The Road to a Diploma: How to Petition for a Degree and Certificate
- 5 p.m.: The Road to a Diploma: How to Petition for a Degree and Certificate
Tuesday, March 23
Thursday, 8 April, 2021
Your Wellbeing Is Our Priority
The Admissions and Records Office is currently assisting students remotely, while SMC campuses are closed for in-person services due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times. Please stay healthy. For the latest information on SMC's response to COVID-19 go to smc.edu/Coronavirus.
We will gladly attend to your inquiries through our QLess line, by phone, and email. See "Contact Admissions" section below.
Speak to Admissions Rep: Join QLess Line
- Join our QLess line! Hours of Operation:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Santa Monica College will be closed on Friday February 12th, 2021, and Monday February 15th, 2021 in observance of Abraham Lincoln's birthday and the President's Day Holiday. All student offices will reopen on the first day of the Spring 2021 semester, Tuesday February 16th, 2021.
- Add yourself to the "line" for a 3-7 minute session
- We'll send you a text message to alert you when we are ready
- We'll call you at the number provided
Email or Call
Best for questions and for processing petitions, forms, documents, or something requiring investigation. Submit all documents as a single file in PDF format. Please leave a message if a team member cannot answer, including your ID number, full name, and a detailed description of the issue you are calling about.
- HS Concurrent Enrollment applications and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | ph:
- Residency and AB540 questions, questionnaire, and proofs: email@example.com | ph: or | Request a Zoom Meeting with a Residency Specialist using Meeting ID#:
- Enrollment Verification of any type: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation and Evaluations: TranscriptEvaluator@smc.edu
Contact your assigned evaluator based on your last name or program RN, RT, IxD):
- B, I, N, S, T: email@example.com
- A, J, L, W, X: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E, G, M, Q, U, Z: email@example.com
- C, D, K, O, V: firstname.lastname@example.org
- F, H, P, R, Y: email@example.com
- RN, RT, IxD programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselors Are Available
Counselors can assist you with issues such as degree requirements, selecting courses, obtaining prerequisite waivers, and evaluating your transfer coursework.
Chat with Pearl or Watch FAQ "How to Videos"
- Ask Pearl your questions--click the red circle at the bottom and select "Ask a Question"
- Check our expanding library of "How to Videos" showing you how to apply, enroll, add or drop a class, use Corsair Connect, etc.
Latest Updates (7/9/20)
- Effective with the 2020 summer session, all enrollment-related policies and class-related
deadlines (e.g., drop with a refund, drop without a W, drop with a W) return back
to "normal." The deadline to request Pass/No Pass grading (in Corsair Connect) will be extended through the Late Drop deadline for the class.
- A listing of COVID-19 enrollment and course related policy changes made at SMC is available.