2020 Mandatory AQMD Survey
It's time to fill out the mandatory Annual Commuting Survey from AQMD. It is crucial that everyone participate, even if you are working from home (which is considered Tele-commute).
Due to urgent deadlines, we are asking that you take this 5-minute survey now. The survey will simply ask how you got to work last week, Sept 21st - Sept 25th. Please
refer to steps listed below if you have any questions.
Start Survey Here
- If you worked between 6am-10am OR 3pm-7pm but did NOT come to campus choose TELECOMMUTE. If you DID come to campus then choose another appropriate answer.
- If you were not scheduled to work then choose Not Scheduled to work at SMC this day.
- Carpooling counts if you drove a child, spouse or anyone else (if they were in the car more than 50% of distance)
- Use Google Chrome browser, if possible.
- Complete by the October 9th deadline and you’ll be entered to win one of four $25 gift cards.
If you cannot fill out the survey online you may use this PAPER SURVEY. We prefer that you email them to CEUS@smc.edu If you can not. pleae return it via inter-campus mail to the Sustainability Department by October 9th. Contact CEUS@smc.edu if you are having problems filling out the survey or have questions.
COMPLETE THE SURVEY BY OCTOBER 9 AND BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING TO WIN 1 OF 4 $25 GIFT CARDS!
Want to go deeper? Duke University is asking Telecommuters to give their feedback
about their experience. This optional survey may take 10-15 minutes if you choose to participate.
Receive up to $30 per month for doing the right thing!
SMC employees* who log commute trips at Corsair Commute can earn:
- $15 per month for employees who use sustainable transportation 30%-49% of the time.
- $25 per month for employees who use sustainable transportation 50%-74% of the time.
- $30 per month for employees who use sustainable transportation 75%-100% of the time.
Quarterly Prize Drawing: Employees who qualify for a Sustainable Transportation Incentive for three consecutive months within the fiscal year quarter will be entered in a Quarterly Prize Drawing for that quarter. The prize drawing will be a total of $200.00 in gift certificates, distributed among four prize winners ($50 each). Winners will be selected at random. Gift certificates will be facilitated and distributed by the Center for Environmental and Urban Studies.
*Temporary employees can not receive this benefit but those who are still on probation can. To ensure eligibility for all, please inform us of your start date prior to submitting your first trip. email@example.com
For more information, see Alternative Transportation FAQ
If you bike, walk, carpool, or bus to SMC on a regular basis then you could be eligible for a monthly incentive ranging from $15-$30. The SMC Sustainable Transportation incentive program is part of SMC's commitment to reducing its carbon footprint and achieving a state-mandated target Average Vehicle Ridership (AVR). Basically, the more people taking alternative transportation the better!
Register with the new online system today to start logging your commutes and receiving your monthly incentive. Paper copies of the sustainable transportation subsidy claim form only accepted for employees without access to a computer. Corsair Commute.