To report an emergency, dial 310-434-4300 or 911 from a campus phone.
- Call Campus Police (310-434-4300 or 911) from a College phone to report any emergencies.
- Persons with disabilities—go to stairway landings and wait for emergency rescue personnel. Stairwells are constructed with a higher fire rating than any other areas of a building. Emergency personnel responding to the building will be checking the stairway landings for persons with disabilities upon their arrival.
- Remain calm and walk—do not run.
- During an evacuation, do NOT use the elevator. Take the stairs.
- Do NOT use fire alarms for individual emergencies. Use fire alarms in the event of a fire or the evacuation of a building.
- In the event of a lockdown—Shelter in place, stay clear of windows and wait for updates via phone, text and email.
- Print out, and read, the emergency procedures booklet.
For more information go to the Emergency Preparedness website.
To be prepared at home: Get a Kit, Make a Plan, Be informed.