To the best of our knowledge, no programs at SMC are inaccessible, and SMC does not schedule single offerings in inaccessible locations. However, some locations are not accessible to students with specific disability-related access needs.
Contact for Accommodations
We will relocate classes to accommodate individual students. To initiate this process, contact the Center for Students with Disabilities:
- Voice: 310-434-4265
- Video Phone: 866-957-1809
- Fax: 310-434-4272
The path of travel from the public bus stops on Centinela to the Bundy and Airport Arts campuses is a steep grade that may be inaccessible for some with mobility limitations. However, the Sunset Ride—an accessible public bus line—which transfers from Big Blue Bus Line #14, stops inside the Bundy Campus.
In addition, the following rooms have access restrictions:
- ESL, Art, and Letters & Science buildings: Accessible restrooms require an access key.*
- Letters & Science: Rooms 201, 203, 205.
- Liberal Arts: Rooms 200, 204, 214, 217, 220, 223, 228, 231, 236, 237, 239, 240, 243.
- Access keys are required for elevators when classes are not in session in the Business, Art, and Student Activities buildings, as well as for the Gym basement elevator.
*For restroom access-key copies, contact the Center for Students with Disabilities: 310-434-4265.