How to Connect with Us
CRITICAL- PLEASE READ: The QLess queue will close automatically if the number of students waiting far exceeds available counselors, but you can periodically try again to access the QLess queue. Depending on the current student wait time, we may not be able to reopen for the day. Please have your SMC student ID number, a pen, and paper ready for your callback.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A HIGH DEMAND FOR OUR COUNSELING SERVICES. THE QUEUE MAY TEMPORARILY BE UNAVAILABLE DURING OUR HOURS OF OPERATION. PLEASE TRY AGAIN AT A LATER TIME.
Once you have signed in:
- Look for Santa Monica College Counseling Callback.
- We'll send you a text message to alert you when we are ready.
- The counselor will call you at the number provided when it's your turn to be seen. Make sure cell phone settings are adjusted to receive a call from an unknown or "no caller ID" number. Otherwise, the call goes to voicemail.
Counselors are also available for telephone appointments and video appointments (Zoom).
Book an appointment through Corsair Connect.
- Click "Book a Counseling Appointment" under SMC Quick Links.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment with instructions.
- Video appointments: A Zoom meeting link is provided.
- Phone appointments: Counselors will call the current phone number in your Corsair Connect account. Make sure your phone number is accurate in the Corsair Connect profile settings. Also make sure your phone settings are adjusted to allow "unknown" or "no caller ID" numbers at the time of your appointment. If you cannot be reached, your appointment will be canceled and you must reschedule.
Please call us at 310-434-4210. See our office hours below.