Extended Application Deadlines
- UC Merced - January 8, 2021
- UC Riverside - January 8, 2021
- UC Santa Cruz - January 8, 2021
Questions: Contact the application helpdesk: email@example.com
Or Call the UC Application Center:
Within the U.S. 800-207-1710
Outside the U.S. 925-298-6856
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. PST
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Many California State University campuses have extended their application window past December 15, 2021. There are still several CSU options available for Fall 2021.
- Channel Islands – December 31, 2020
- Chico – January 15, 2021
- All First-time Freshman and non-impacted transfer programs
- Dominguez Hills – January 15, 2021
- East Bay – March 2, 2021
- Humboldt – February 28, 2021
- Los Angeles – January 19, 2021
- Except for Nursing for transfer students
- Maritime – January 15, 2021
- Monterey Bay – January 15, 2021
- Pomona –
- Hospitality Management for freshman and transfers until March 1, 2021 and
- Early Childhood Studies for transfers only until January 31, 2021
- Sacramento – January 8, 2021
- San Bernardino – February 1, 2021
- San Francisco – non-impacted programs until January 31, 2021
- San Jose – January 8, 2021
- San Marcos – January 31, 2021
- Sonoma – January 15, 2021
- Stanislaus – February 1, 2021
Application fee waivers are still available for students who qualify. Fee waivers are available to applicants pursuing their first bachelor’s degree and consider CA their permanent home. In addition, to income information there are several fields used to determine fee waiver eligibility. To view the eligibility criteria, mistakes to avoid and the detailed Application Fee Waiver Checklist please visit: https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/paying-for-college/Pages/fee-waiver.aspx. Applicants who qualify are be able to apply for up to four campuses without paying any application fees.
Application fee waiver appeals are also still available. If a student’s family has experienced a significant change in income between 2019 income, reported on their application, and 2020 they may qualify for an application fee waiver appeal. Fee waiver appeals are handled by the individual CSU campuses. The student would need to contact each campus(es) they are interested in applying. Contact information for campuses can be found at: https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/Pages/contact-a-campus.aspx. The fee waiver appeal form is available on the Application Fee Waiver site.
In keeping with previous efforts to provide current and prospective students and families with information, clarity and time to plan, the California State University (CSU) has announced that it is planning for an anticipated return to delivering courses primarily in-person starting with the fall 2021 term.
- Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) (NY) - FIT's priority application deadline for Fall 2021 is fast approaching. For priority consideration, only the SUNY application needs to be submitted by January 1, 2021. Essays, transcripts, and other supporting materials, including portfolios for art and design applicants, are due by February 1, 2021. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
- Smith College (MA) - Our Ada Comstock Scholars Transfer Program for non-traditional students and veterans has a deadline of February 15th. Ada applicants must have at least 48 transferrable liberal arts credits. Students can find more information at How to Apply--Ada Comstock Transfer Students. We do require a virtual interview for all Ada applicants and the interview deadline is also February 15th. Ada applicants can schedule an interview by emailing Office of Admission.
For both types of transfers we use the Common Application for Transfers and there is no application fee. (Note: once students add Smith to their list of Common App colleges they will see six programs to choose from. For this cycle they should choose Transfer Fall or Ada Fall for entry Fall 2021.)
- American University of Paris - priority admissions deadline for fall 2021 is February 1. Students can apply to AUP on the Common Application or through our website’s application portal. For obvious reasons, we will be flexible with deadlines. In February, our 2021-2022 tuition will be set and we will begin to review financial aid applications. Scholarships and institutional financial aid continue to be available to students, including Global Citizen Awards, Tuition Awards, and IB Diploma Scholarships. Within our application review, we have made room for transcripts to look different, including pass/fail grades, credit/no credit, etc.
Our admissions counselors are available to schedule a phone or zoom call if you have questions. Students can also join us for an Online Information Session to learn more about our programs, campus life, and what we look for in an application.