- Starting Fall 2020, Nonresident tuition increases by $5 per unit, to $305.
- Starting Summer 2020, a $2 Student Representation fee will be charged, as required by law. However, students may opt-out directly in Corsair Connect.
- 5/12/20: Effective Fall 2020, the health insurance fee increases for International Students (F1). See below for new rates.
- 3/9/20: Effective with summer 2020 classes, students will no longer be able to postpone enrollment fees. Fees must be paid by the term deadline and thereafter by midnight of the date whenever a new class is added.
All enrollment fees are due before classes start. If enrolling late, fees are due the same day of enrollment. If you do not pay by your payment due date, you may be dropped from your classes unless you have been granted a fee postponement or qualify for a fee waiver.
- Fall 2020: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- Summer 2020: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 7 p.m.
- Spring 2020: Wednesday, January 22 at 7 p.m.
- Winter 2020: Wednesday, December 18 at 7 p.m.
Paying Your Fees
Online (Credit Card)
Log in to Corsair Connect and click Enrollment Services to pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
By Mail (Cash or Check)
Make check payable to Santa Monica College and send your payment to:
1900 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica , CA 90405
- Third Party Fee Payments: If a company or organization wishes to pay your fees, contact Veronica Romo at the Cashier's Office for instructions at 310-434-4026 or email@example.com.
Need Financial Assistance?
Visit the Financial Aid Office
Policy changes that start with 2020 Summer and Fall can have significant impact on your enrollment. Check and take action on the following:
- If you are a continuing student, you must have a ZERO ($0.00) balance in order to enroll in 2020 Summer/Fall courses.
- Fees can no longer be postponed on Corsair Connect.
- Full payment of enrollment fees is required before the Payment Deadline for the term (about two weeks before the start of the summer/winter term; about four weeks before the start of the fall/spring semester).
- Following the Payment Deadline, you will have until midnight of the date you add a class to pay for your fees or your class will be dropped.
- Eligible SMC Promise students are automatically postponed. Some Financial Aid recipients may qualify for a manual postponement. Check with Financial Aid.
Policy on Refunds of Tuition and Fees
- A refund will be processed automatically approximately 45 days after of the start of the term if you do not owe any other fees to the College.
- If you owe fees, the College will keep the amount owed and refund you the difference. This also applies to Financial Aid disbursements.
- Refunds take about two more weeks to get to you. Make sure your mailing address is up to date to prevent delays from receiving your refund.
- Once you enroll in a future term, any refund owed to you will be applied toward any fee owed for that term.
Students withdrawing before the refund deadline will receive a 100% refund of enrollment fees (minus a processing charge of $10).
Nonresident students must apply for a tuition refund with a Residency Specialist in Admissions & Records.
- In the event that a class is canceled a refund will be automatically processed and mailed to you.