Introduction to Corsair Connect
ACCESSING CORSAIR CONNECT
Access your class schedule, SMC student email, add and drop classes, pay your fees, apply for financial aid, view your student records, and keep up to date with course dates and deadlines.
Video: How to Login to Corsair Connect
1. Go to www.smc.edu, and click on the login at the top of the page, then Corsair Connect.
2. Log in with your SMC username (not your ID number) and password.
SET UP YOUR CORSAIR CONNECT ACCOUNT
- Sign in to Corsair Connect at www.smc.edu/CC. Enter your username and password. Student ID number can no longer be used in place of username.
- If login in for the first time without having activated your SMC account, you will be asked to activate your account first.
RETRIEVING YOUR PASSWORD
- Sign in to Corsair Connect at www.smc.edu/CC
- Select "I cannot access my account"
- Select “I forgot my password”
- Follow the instructions provided
NAVIGATING YOUR HOMESCREEN
Once you have successfully logged into Corsair Connect you will be directed to the “Home Screen.”
ACCESSING YOUR STUDENT EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Sign in to Corsair Connect at www.smc.edu/CC, then click the “SMC GMAIL” link.
2. On the SMC Single Sign-On page, enter your network username (Last Name_First Name_Middle) and the password is the same one you use to sign into Corsair Connect and click login.
3. You should then have access to your SMC Gmail account.
ACCESSING YOUR CANVAS ACCOUNT
Video: How to Log in to Canvas
1. Go to www.smc.edu, and click on the login at the top of the page, then Canvas.
2. Type in your username, which is the first part of your SMC email name without the “@student.smc.edu.” Then, type in your password, which is the same as the one you use for Corsair Connect.
USING SCHEDULE PLANNER
Schedule Planner is a web-based tool that that helps students create their preferred schedule each semester in just a few moments based on the options they select,while accounting for such things as work, family responsibilities, study segments, working out, etc. Schedule Planner does not enroll you in classes. You must enroll via Corsair Connect.