On August 14, 2020, new Title IX regulations went into effect. All College complaints, investigations, proceedings (including hearings), and determinations will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the new regulation, 34 Code of Regulations, Part 106. The College is revising its administrative regulations to incorporate the new requirements.
Click on the following for more information concerning unlawful discrimination, sexually based complaints, and workplace or campus violence including bullying: Diversity, Equity & Inclusivity at SMC.
- Unlawful Discrimination/Sexual Harassment - To file a complaint regarding alleged unlawful discrimination and/or sexual harassment, you may submit a written complaint using the form below:
- Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Form
- Workplace Violence or Bullying - To file a complaint regarding alleged workplace or campus violence or bullying, you may submit a written complaint using the form below:
- District - CSEA Bargaining Agreement - Article 10 - Grievance Procedure
- Grievance Step I
- Grievance Step II
- Harassment by District Manager Complaint Form
- District - SMCFA Bargaining Agreement - Article 12 - Grievance Procedure
- Grievance Forms and Information - see Appendices G-1–G-4
For other complaints/concerns, please e-mail email@example.com or call the Office of Human Resources at 310-434-4415.
More information on Filing a Complaint.