hp LaserJet Pro M402dn
- A printer that will be used by one user only.
- Brings performance to individuals that need high quality black & white printing.
-Up to 40 pages per minute
extended warranty: $46
extra toner: $183
- print speed - up to 40 ppm
- print quality - HP FastRes 1200 dpi
- recommended monthly page volume- 750 to 4,000
- 2 std paper trays (100 and 1250 pgs)
- (optional 3rd tray)
- memory 128 MB
- connectivity 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
hp LaserJet Enterprise M604n
- A printer to be shared by a small group of users, 2-8 people.
- Brings performance to small workgroups and individuals that need high quality black & white printing.
-Up to 50 pages per minute
extd 5-year warranty: $446
extra toner: $158
|fast facts |
- print speed - up to 50 ppm
- print quality - up to 1200 dpi
- recommended monthly page volume- 5,000 to 13,000
- 2 std paper trays (100 and 1,500 pgs)
- (4 optionally added trays can increase capacity up to 3600 pgs)
- memory 512 MB
- connectivity - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports (Host and Device); Built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network port, Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)
hp LaserJet Enterprise M506dn
- A printer to be shared by a department or program, 8-20 users.
- Versatile, 45 ppm workgroup printing solution.
- An intelligent, network-friendly printer that is remarkably easy to use and to support.
- Outstanding print quality
|price: $689.00 extended warranty: $124
extra toner: $270
- print speed, black - normal: Up to 45 ppm
- print quality - black: up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- recommended monthly page volume- 2,000 to 7,500
- 2 std paper trays (100 and 1550 pgs)
- memory 512 MB
- connectivity,std. - 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; built-in Fast Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-Tx, Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-T
Please contact Steve Peterson for additional assistance with printers quotations.
For all these printers it is highly recommended that (at least) an extended 3-year warranty and a high capacity extra toner cartridge be added to the purchase
For a printer in a student Computer lab, please contact Joshi John