All computer labs are closed on days when classes are not in session.
Daily schedules are subject to change without advance notice.
Labs usually keep the same hours in fall and spring semesters.
Regular hours may change in winter and spring sessions.
Cayton Associated Students Computer Lab
- Located in the Cayton Center building, Room 209 (above the cafeteria).
- 92 PCs available only to current members of the student association SMC Associated Students (A.S.)
- Free printing from a $15 printing credit for A.S. members.
|Monday–Thursday||7:30 am to 9:45 pm|
|Friday ||7:30 am to 3:15 pm|
|Saturday||8 am to 4 pm |
Library Computer Commons and Computer Workstations
Located in the Library Building, in the basement Computer Commons (1st Floor North) and on the 2nd floor.
168 PCs available to currently enrolled students
8 computers available for visitors along the walls near the Reference Desk in the basement (1st Floor North).
Internet access for laptops
Computer Science and Information Systems Lab
- Located in Business Building, Room 231 (enter lab from the outside patio)
- 93 PCs and 8 Apple iMacs available to currently enrolled students
- Priority goes to students in CS or CIS classes
|Monday–Thursday||7:30 am to 10:30 pm|
Friday ||8:00 am to 9:45 pm|
Saturday||8:30 am to 4:30 pm|
Science Computer Lab
Located in Science Building, Room 240
43 PCs available to currently enrolled students
Priority goes to students currently enrolled in Life Science or Physical Science classes
| Monday–Thursday|| 8:00 am to 5:15 pm|
| Friday || 8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
Bundy Learning Resource Center Lab
- Located in Bundy Campus Building, Room 116, first floor
23 PCs available to currently enrolled students
| Monday–Friday|| 8:00 am to 5:45 pm|