The Santa Monica College Police Department welcomes feedback about our employees. The following form is provided so that you can report a complaint about an employee or the services you received from SMCPD.

Report a crime, disturbance or other related issue

Report a lost item

Esta forma debe usada exclusivamente para reportar la mala conducta del empleado.


You have the right to make a complaint against a police officer for any improper police conduct. California law requires this agency to have a procedure to investigate citizens’ complaints. You have a right to a written description of this proc edure. This agency may find after investigation that there is not enough evidence to warrant action on your complaint; even if that is the case, you have the right to make the complaint and have it investigated if you believe an officer behaved improperly. Citizen complaints and any reports or findings relating to complaints must be retained by this agency for at least five years.