TRiO SSS Transfer Scholarship 2014-2015. TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) is pleased to announce the 2014-2015 SSS Transfer Scholarship. This is a one time scholarship of $500-$1000 intended to assist students who are struggling to meet the financial costs related to transferring.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
1) Must have completed at least two counseling contacts per semester for the 2015-2015 academic year.
2) Must have been enrolled in the current 2014-2015 academic year.
3) Currently have and maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
4) Have financial need as documented by SMC's financial aid office.
5) Provide a copy of the letter of admission to the four-year college or university where you plan to attend for Fall 2015 semester.
6) Application deadline: May 20, 2015. 4:00pm.
TRiO PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY: To remain in good standing in the program, you must meet with a TRiO Student Support Services counselor at least two (2) times per semester; complete and follow the Student Educational Plan (SEP); Attend mandatory TRiO workshops : Eureka Career Assessment and Financial Literacy workshops.