Psychological Services provides a broad range of services, including brief individual counseling, crisis intervention, and referral services, to enhance the personal well-being, psycho-social development, and academic advancement of a diverse student population, as a means to promote student retention and graduation from SMC.
Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed on Fridays
**Our office will be closed on Monday, January 19th in observance of Martin Luther King Day, and
Monday, February 16th in observance of President's Day.
Liberal Arts Building, Room 110
Appointments are recommended
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- To schedule an appointment, please come to our office, LA-110.
- Walk-in/crisis hours are set each day for students who feel they cannot wait for a regularly scheduled intake and are not experiencing a serious emergency, but who want to be seen the same day.
- Standing walk-in hours are now scheduled Monday-Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. Walk-in hours tend to fill quickly and are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- For on-campus emergencies, i.e., a student is a danger to him/herself or others, during office hours or after hours please contact campus police at (310) 434-4300.
- For off-campus emergencies, please call 911.