Buy your A.S. STICKER at the SMC Bursar's Office today.
Look at all these BENEFITS you get for Only $19.50 per Semester / Session
- Access to A.S. Computer Lab & Free limited Printing ($15 value) (located above the cafeteria)
- Free Scantrons & Blue Books
- Campus Concerts, Speaker Series (Tuesday and Thursday at 11:15am Activity Hr.)
- Join one of our 50 plus clubs or Start a Club!
- Funding for Club Activities and Projects
- Discounts tickets for some SMC theater productions. Sold at the SMC Theater Box Office
- Leadership Opportunities (Elected or Appointed)
- Student Advocacy & Leadership appointments at Regional and Statewide levels.
- A.S. Evening Events
- Free Admission to SMC athletic events
- Kinecta Credit Union – Membership Now Available to Students! www.kinecta.org
- Funding assistance for SMC Departments & SMC Programs
- Leadership & Study Abroad Scholarship opportunities (see Scholarship Office)
- Monetary Rewards for eligible students representing students on campus committees.
- Access to the Student Relief Fund (by Academic Senate & the A.S.)
- Free Bicycle Repair Class with use of shop hours/tools at www.Bikerowave.org
- BIG BLUE BUS CITY TRANSPORTATION: Supports the “Any Time, Any Line” Ride the Big Blue Bus as many times & any Big Blue Bus lines FREE with your AS Membership- just swipe your SMC ID CARD on the bus!