Other ICC Documents are found on the
"Forms & Documents" page (SEE LEFT SIDE MENU).
What is the ICC?
The Inter-Club Council is a body under the Associated Students of Santa Monica College.
The purpose of the Inter-Club Council shall be:
- To promote student awareness of and participation in SMC clubs.
- To establish coordination, communication and cooperation among the officially registered student clubs.
- To promote the development of student leadership and service.
- To promote campus and public awareness of Inter-Club Council activities.
The ICC is the voice of all your club members!
- Each Club has three elective ICC representatives (one of the reps. is the club president) who can represent the club during ICC meetings.
- Only one ICC representative needs to be present to represent the club.
- Anyone can attend the ICC meetings it is an open meeting, but only the club's ICC representatives can represent the club during the ICC meetings.
- The INTER-CLUB COUNCIL will hold ICC Elections in the Spring Semester, usually the last ICC meeting.
- All the Club ICC Representatives and Presidents are eligible to run for the three ICC Officer Positions.
- The 3 elected officers will become the ICC OFFICERS who will serve on the Associated Students Board of Directors.
- The AS Board of Directors' offices are located in the AS OFFICE Cayton Center, Room #202.
- The ICC Officers are listed on the "AS BOARD OF DIRECTORS" page.
ICC DELEGATES' CALENDAR is for the club delegates and club presidents only. This calendar includes all relevant ICC Meetings, Packet Deadlines, and other important dates for ICC Delegates/Presidents of clubs.