The following forms are for SMC Departments and SMC Student Organizations use only.
Please complete and submit to the Associated Students Office by the applicable deadline.
Incomplete or illegible forms will be returned to you, and it may delay your requests.
NOTE: SUBMIT ALL COMPLETED PAPERWORK FROM THIS PAGE, TO THE ASSOCIATED STUDENTS OFFICE,
LOCATED IN THE CAYTON CENTER, 2ND FLOOR, ROOM #202, ABOVE THE CAFETERIA.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE ASSOCIATED STUDENTS OFFICE AT 310.434.4250
A.S. Office Hours: Fall & Spring Semesters- Mon-Thur 8:30am-6pm; Fri 8:30am-5pm
Summer & Winter Sessions- Mon-Thur 8:30am-5pm; Fri 8:30am-1pm
Associated Students (A.S.)
I. A.S. Government Documents, Policy & Applications
- A.S. DIRECTOR APPLICATION - 2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE (DEADLINE- March 5, 2015 by 5:30pm)
- A.S. Directors & Meetings Flyer - Spring 2015
- A.S. FISCAL POLICY
- A.S. Posting Policy
- A.S. Student Leadership Opportunities
- A.S. Commissioner Application
- A.S. Representative Application (representing the student body on SMC Campus-Wide Committees)
- A.S. FLYER: SMC Campus-Wide COMMITTEES Information (for AS REPRESENTATIVES)
- A.S. REPRESENTATIVES TIMESHEET (after you are assigned to a SMC Committee, keep track of hours)
- A.S. FLYER: FERPA (links & instructions for student applicants)
- A.S. FLYER: Public Posting Boards on SMC Main Campus
II. A.S. ELECTIONS
See the A.S. ELECTIONS webpage; click on the A.S. ELECTIONS title, located on the left menu list.
III. A.S. Request Forms
- A.S. PROPOSAL - SPRING 2015 (Last day to submit a proposal is 5/6/15 by 5:30pm)
- NEW! MANUAL ON HOW TO COMPLETE AN A.S. PROPOSAL- STEP BY STEP EXPLANATION
- EXAMPLE of proposal.pdf
- A.S. HEALTH FORM (Pre-filled for A.S. & ICC Clubs)
- A.S. HEALTH DEPT. HANDBOOK OF REGULATIONS (MUST READ & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS)
- A.S. Proposal's Inventory Form
- A.S. Proposal's Multi-Event Form
- A.S. Proposal's Quad Event Layout Diagram
- A.s. Collection of Funds Form
- A.S. Contract Packet
- A.S. REQUISITION (Must complete online & download for signatures)
- EXAMPLE OF NEW AS REQUISITION.pdf
- INSTRUCTIONS - NEW AS REQUISITION.pdf
- A.S. FIELD TRIP FORMS (for A.S. Directors & ICC Clubs only; Classes or Programs must see their dept. chair)
- A.S. Donation Request - Request a donation from an agency.
- A.S. Donation Receipt - Use after donation is received.
State & Federal Forms
- CA POLICY ON RAFFLES, ETC.pdf
- LA County Dept Health Form (see above section: III. AS Request Forms, #2)
- HEALTH DEPT. REGULATIONS HANDBOOK: Health Code Requirements for Community Events
- IRS W-9 TAX FORM FOR VENDORS (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf?portlet=103)
Please Note: PDF forms require Adobe Acrobat to open.
You can download Adobe Acrobat for free by following the link below to Adobe's web site.