Board of Governor's (BOG)
California residents may apply for a BOG Fee
Waiver by submitting a BOG application, an E-BOG Application or by completing a FAFSA application.
BOG waivers begin in the summer semester of each academic year and must be renewed every year.
BOG waivers are awarded for the current term in which the application is submitted and for following terms in the Financial Aid Year. However, BOG Fee Waivers are not awarded “retroactively” to prior terms in the Financial Aid Year.
Other fees, for example: parking, student activities, health fee and ID card fees, must be paid by the student.
Class Fee Semester Waived
Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring
Fall, Winter, & Spring
Winter & Spring
If you were awarded a BOG fee waiver after you paid for classes - you will receive a refund. Please contact the Bursars Office or all questions regarding refunds at (310) 434-4664
- Click on "Apply for E-BOG" below.
- Enter SMC Student ID and Password into Self-Service System
- Once on the Corsair Connect page select the Enrollment TAB.
- Choose semester
- Then choose from the menu on the left Apply for Board of Governors Fee Waiver.
- If eligible, print BOG Signature Page and submit with any requested documentation.