Board of Governor's (BOG) Enrollment Fee Waiver
California residents may apply for a
BOG Fee Waiver by submitting a BOG application, an E-BOG Application or by completing a FAFSA application. Students awarded a BOG Fee Waiver will have their enrollment fees waived for the full year.
BOG Fee Waivers begin in the summer, session and cover the following fall,
The 2014-15 BOG waiver covers semesters:Summer 2014Fall 2014Winter 2015
winter, and spring sessions.
Key Dates and Deadlines:
Deadline to submit a 2013-14 waiver is: June 17, 2014.
If you were awarded a BOG fee waiver
after you paid for classes -
you will receive a refund.
Please contact the Bursars Office
for all questions regarding refunds.
- Click on "Apply for E-BOG" below.
- Enter SMC Student ID and Password into Self-Service System
- Once on the Corsair Connect page select the Enrollment TAB.
- Choose semester
- Then choose from the menu on the left Apply for Board of Governors Fee Waiver.
- If eligible, print BOG Signature Page and submit with any requested documentation.