View Your Placement Eligibility
View Your Placement Eligibility Online
Follow the steps below to view your placement eligibility based on the SMC assessment you completed or on the waiver request you submitted.
- Login to the Corsair Connect.
- From the menu on the left side, click on "Enroll", then on "Student Records"
- Then click on "Placement History". You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your results.
- For Your SMC Assessment Results:
- Look under the section entitled "Assessment Tests Taken" and look under the "Eligibility" column. Remember test results expire one calendar year from the "Processed" date noted on your report.
- For Your Placement Prerequisite Waiver Request:
- Refer next to the "Prerequisite/Corequisite Waivers" section of the report. The decision will either be:
1) Authorized -- meaning it was approved; or
2) Unauthorized -- meaning it was not approved.
- If your request was denied, we will attempt in most cases to contact you directly by phone or email.