Note: Assessment Center will not be offering Independent Proctoring Services till further notice. Please always check this web page for update.
The Assessment Center currently offers proctoring services to both SMC students and non-SMC students for a variety of testing situations.
- All requests must be submitted by completing the "Request for Proctoring Services" form at least one week in advance of the anticipated test date. Once processed, a staff member will contact you with a response. Please ensure to complete separate Request for Proctoring Services Form for each exam or test.
- Once your request is accepted, you must arrange with your school to send the relevant testing materials directly to us.
- Testing dates and times must be pre-arranged through the Assessment Center.
- Note that we may not be able to proctor exams in some circumstance--at our discretion.
- Our fees are $25 per hour and must be paid in full prior to proctoring the test.
- Proctoring charges will be assessed on a full-hour basis.
- A minimum of one hour will be charged regardless of actual time spent proctoring.