- Need help finding your SMC ID number?
- Can't remember your ID number?
Email Admissions from the email address you used on your application and you will be sent your information.
- Need help finding your
- Can't remember your password? Visit the Corsair Connect
website and click the "I can't access my account" link.
- What is my enrollment date/time?
- When can I enroll? You can enroll on the date and time assigned to you, or later. To find your enrollment date/time, log into
CORSAIR CONNECT. Your enrollment date for the Summer and Fall 2017 semesters will be listed there
April 3rd, 2017.
- Do you know how to check your SMC student email account?
- This is the only way Santa Monica College will be communicating with you.
More information on how to access your email account as well as how to forward these emails to your preferred email account.
- Did you complete your
online orientation and
assessment test? International students must complete the international
online orientation. Did you complete your math AND English/ESL placement tests?
- If you are a continuing student and have not yet completed both tests, you will not be able to enroll in courses for the upcoming Semester/Session. You will be on "assessment hold." The sooner you take the tests the better. Please go to the
Assessment Center's website for testing hours and requirements.
- How do I pick my classes? What should I take?
(F-1 visa students refer to the
International Education Center for Information Seminar and counseling assistance.)
Students who are part of a special program (Ex: EOP&S, the Latino Center, the International Student Counseling Office, the Veteran's Program) should call those programs to arrange an appointment. Go to the following
website for contact information.
Steps to Enroll