In order to help you plan and facilitate a smooth completion of the current fiscal year, please forward any remaining Purchase Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2013-2014 to the appropriate Accountant in Fiscal Services assigned to support your program/location for equipment, services or supplies as follows: (Note: the "PeopleSoft" financial system operated by the Los Angeles County Office of Education, does not allow for any exceptions to theses timelines.
April 4, 2014
· All Fiscal Year 2013-2014 approved Purchase Requisitions that require formal bids (i.e., projects, goods, services and/or equipment have an individual or combined value of $84,099.00) are due in Fiscal Services.
April 30, 2014
· Approved GENERAL FUND Purchase Requisitions under $84,099.00 are due in Fiscal Services.
May 14, 2014
· Approved RESTRICTED Fund Purchase Requisitions under $83,399.00 are due in Fiscal Services.
· All approved Change Order requests for services and commodities must be received in Fiscal Services. Change order requests received after this date WILL NOT be processed.
· Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2014-2015 can be submitted to Fiscal Services.
No Purchase Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2013-2014 received after these dates will be processed.
May 30, 2014
· Orders placed against current Blanket orders should not be placed with the supplier after this date (unless delivery can be assured by June 10, 2014) SMC Warehouse cannot receive any deliveries for these items after this date.
June 13, 2014
· Supplies and equipment that has been ordered using funds in FY 2013-2014, but not received and invoiced prior to this date will be charged to your Fiscal year 2014-2015 budget.
July 2, 2014
· All invoices for recurring service agreements are due in Accounts Payable. Please request that the supplier send your June invoice by June 25, 2014.