In order to help you plan and facilitate a smooth completion of the current fiscal year, please forward any remaining Purchase Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2013-2014 to the appropriate Accountant in Fiscal Services assigned to support your program/location for equipment, services or supplies as follows: (Note: the "PeopleSoft" financial system operated by the Los Angeles County Office of Education, does not allow for any exceptions to theses timelines.
April 4, 2014
· All Fiscal Year 2013-2014 approved Purchase Requisitions that require formal bids (i.e., projects, goods, services and/or equipment have an individual or combined value of $84,099.00) are due in Fiscal Services.
April 30, 2014
· Approved GENERAL FUND Purchase Requisitions under $84,099.00 are due in Fiscal Services.
May 14, 2014
· Approved RESTRICTED Fund Purchase Requisitions under $83,399.00 are due in Fiscal Services.
· All approved Change Order requests for services and commodities must be received in Fiscal Services. Change order requests received after this date WILL NOT be processed.
· Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2013-2014 can be submitted to Fiscal Services.
No Purchase Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2013-2014 received after these dates will be processed.
May 30, 2014
· Orders placed against current Blanket orders should not be placed with the supplier after this date (unless delivery can be assured by June 10, 2014) SMC Warehouse cannot receive any deliveries for these items after this date.
June 13, 2014
· Supplies and equipment that has been ordered using funds in FY 2013-2014, but not received and invoiced prior to this date will be charged to your Fiscal year 2014-2015 budget.
July 2, 2014
· All invoices for recurring service agreements are due in Accounts Payable. Please request that the supplier send your June invoice by June 25, 2014.
Los Angeles Clippers Ticket Advantage
|Clippers vs. Jazz
||Sat. Feb. 1, 7:30PM |
|Clippers vs. Rockets
||Wed. Feb. 26, 7:30PM|
Click Here To Buy Now!
Promo Code: Clippers
- Tickets will be emailed to you after purchase. They are transferable.
- Promo code: Clippers
- Only tickets purchased in the same order will be seated together. We cannot move seats once they are purchased.
- Error message: "You have reached your ticket limit" indicates that there are no longer tickets available for the seating location you requested.
- Error message: "High frequency of users" means you should wait a few minutes and try again.
- Other error messges: wait and try again soon.
- If you have questions, please contact your rep or the Clippers service line at (213) 763-2675.
Blanket Purchase Order(s) for Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- The BPO is written for a specific period of time and/or a “not to exceed total dollar amount,” (i.e., Six months or $2,000.00), whichever comes first. Under no circumstances will the “Blanket Purchase Order/Number” be used beyond one of those conditions. You will be responsible to monitor the expiration of these conditions. Equipment Purchases (items exceeding $250.00 are expressly prohibited).
- It is the responsibility of the individual(s), as authorized on the “BPO,” to provide the supplier with the correct “BPO/Number” when a transaction takes place. The names of those authorized to use the “BPO/Number” is listed on the document.
Please instruct the supplier that all deliveries and/or Will Call orders against this BPO must be accompanied by a delivery/packing slip that must contain at minimum:
- Contractor/Supplier Name
- BPO Number,
- Date of Purchase
- Qty, Unit Price and Extended Price of each item
- Date of Shipment
- Federal Tax I.D., Number.
Invoices may be submitted by USPS to:
Santa Monica College Attn: Accounts Payable
1900 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica California 90405-1628
Or by email: Accountspayable@smc.edu
If there are concerns, difficulties, or questions, please contact the Buyer listed on the BPO as shown on the Purchase Order Header Diagram, # 3 (See diagram on our Billing & Payment page) .
Santa Monica College establishes a new “Blanket Purchase Order” every Fiscal Year, beginning July 1st - June 10th of the following year. Suppliers doing business with the college should follow the guidelines provided in the attached letter.
If there are concerns, difficulties, or questions, please contact the Buyer listed on the Blanket Purchase Order. You may also obtain more information under the Supplier Resources page at: www.smc.edu/suppliers
, your resource on how to do business with Santa Monica College.
Dell’s Member Purchase Program allows Santa Monica Community College employees to receive member only pricing on all personal PCs from Dell, including:
Up to 30% OFF list prices for select configurations
Members receive additional savings on select* electronics and accessories!
Monthly coupons for Members Only
NEW! Dell advantage loyalty program- enroll at no cost to receive an additional 5% eGift card and free 2nd business day shipping on personal purchases.
*Offer does not apply to the following products categories: Printers and Ink, Gaming, Batteries and Power. Additional savings apply to select other offers.
Members can shop online at www.dell.com/mpp
or can call 888-243-9964 to speak with a sales representative. Be sure to enter or mention Member ID US126417303.
All employees of Santa Monica College qualify for a discount with Verizon for their personal wireless services. To receive your discount, visit www.verizonwireless.com/getdiscounts and enter your Santa Monica College Email.
- Discounts: Up to 15% off monthly access charge and 25% off accessories
All employees of Santa Monica College qualify for a discount with AT&T for their personal wireless services. To receive your discount, visit: www.att.com/wireless/smcstaff
|11/9/2012|Thank you for attending the User Group Meeting. If you would like to download the presentation slides or the user guide, please go to our Documents & Forms. We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, please contact Sandy Franke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed below is the information required to encumber funds for each contract type:
Facility Use Agreement
Submit a copy of the Facilities Use Agreement Form signed by all parties, to include the appropriate account numbers, and vendor information (Name, Physical Address, and Email Address).
Please provide the total time period (number of days, weeks, or months), the facility will be used by SMC. An exact facility schedule is not required, actual facility use dates can be specified as needed.
If the Facilities Use Agreement has not been completed, please request the service by submitting an approved Purchase Requisition containing the required information.
Board of Trustees approval is Required
- Fully Executed "Independent Consultant" agreements, which shall include an email address, account number, who the consultant reports to and signature from the consultant and the VP of the requesting department. If this is the first time requesting the consultant service, a Vendor Data Record Form shall be completed (please download from the Documents & Forms link).
- If reimbursable expenses are included as a part of the contracting document, please specify a Not-to-exceed dollar amount for the reimbursable items.
- If you require assistance to determine the reimbursable dollar value, please contact Purchasing.
- All Consultant agreements require Board of Trustees approval.
Memorandum of Understanding/Professional Service Agreements
Software License Agreements
Renewals- A completed Purchase Requisition accompanied by the renewal notice.
New Software License Agreements- Submit the supplier proposal outlining the terms of the agreement and start/end dates for the license. All software license agreements must be approved by Information Technology.
Please contact Nyla Cotton via email at Cotton_Nyla@smc.edu
or at Ext. 4495 if you require any additional information.
The Purchasing Department invites you to join our weekly staff meeting, held every Wednesday morning at 11:00 a.m.
We are extending this open invitation to you and your staff, to introduce your department and/or discuss any topics or items submitted to our agenda. Our intention is to offer you the possibility to meet our staff, get information on future projects, and our policies and procedures. Your input and support of issues brought to these meetings will be appreciated and valuable.
If you would like to attend a meeting, please email Cindy Ordaz at email@example.com to coordinate the date you plan to attend. All agenda items must be submitted on the Friday prior to the week you plan to attend.