1. How do I submit a work request?
- Click on the link to the left "Work Order Request" and it will take you to the log-in page.
- You must be a manger or department head to be issued a user name and password.
2. How will I know when my work order has been completed?
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that the work you requested has been completed.
3. What does the SMC Maintenance Department do?
- All Mechanical repairs and maintenance. This would include Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical, Plumbing and Metal work.
- All non-mechanical work order requests such as, hanging banners, patching drywall, carpentry work, painting and locksmithing. Small remodels and minor construction work is done in-house as well.
4. Who works in the Maintenance Department?
- Mechanical Systems Department staff.
- Construction Services Department staff.
- The full list of our SMC Maintenance staff can be found by clicking on the "Our Staff" link located on the left side of this page.