The mission of the Bursar’s Office is to be proactive in our support of the mission and strategic goals in the collection of student fees while optimizing the use of our available resources in providing the uninterrupted services essential to the successful financial operation of the college. We are committed to deliver efficient, cost effective and enhanced technology services to our diverse college community.
The Bursar’s Office is located on SMC's main campus in the Liberal Arts patio (near the Counseling Complex and Assessment Center). Look for the cashier’s windows! Click here to view a campus map (the Bursar's Office is #44 on the map).
- Class fees payment
- Parking permits
- Associated Student fees
- ID Cards
- Big Blue Bus - "Any Line, Any time"
- Transcript payment
Methods of Paying For Classes and Related Services
- Online with a Visa or MasterCard. You may only pay online if you have access to your Corsair Connect account. Once you've logged in to Corsair Connect, click on "Enrollment/Records" in the left hand column, then click "Pay My Fees."
- Mail a check, money order or cashier’s check (no cash) to: Santa Monica College, ATTN: Bursar’s Office, 1900 Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90405.
- In-person at the Bursar’s Office.
- Note: Non-resident tuition may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, cashier’s check or by a pre-printed, personal check from an in-state California bank.
A forty-five dollar ($45.00) fee will be assessed for dishonored checks, invalid credit cards, or card numbers entered in error and may result in cancellation of your enrollment. If you leave the institution owing a balance and do not pay the amount owed, you will be responsible for paying all collection costs and/or attorney's fees. This debt may also be reported to all three major credit bureaus.