- Demonstrate competency in the subject and a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average in the subject area.
- Ability to orally present, communicate, and explain the steps taken to complete sample problems.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must have a positive attitude toward the subject area and academic excellence.
- Friendly, personable, energetic, and enjoy interacting with students.
- Able to commit to at least 8-10 hours per week for an entire semester.
- Must maintain enrollment as a full-time student (12 units or more) for the entire semester. Federal Work Study students only need to maintain enrollment in 6 units for the entire semester.
- Be eligible to work in the United States and provide appropriate employment eligibility documentation.
Leaders must meet specific qualifications. Please contact our Student Service Specialist, Silvana Carrion-Palomares at 310.434.4837 or via email email@example.com if you have any questions about applying.