Four Graduates 

SMC AA and Certificates - View courses needed for the AA GE and majors, and courses needed for the many SMC certificates offered.

- For Certificates, click Associate Degrees.lick Associate Degrees.

- Requirements for the AD-T are also at this website. 

SMC's Outstanding Transfer Center - filled with information and resources to help you transfer.

UC Admissions - University of California - Information and Application for all UC's (undergraduate)

CSU MENTOR - California State University - Information and Application for all CSU's (undergraduate)

ASSIST - Transfer Information for California - Find out what classes you need from any community college to transfer to a Cal State (California State University) or UC (University of California).

AAICU Mentor - More than 70 California private colleges and universities with a link for highlights for each school and to it's website. - For a PDF guide to "Transfer Information" go to "AICCU Members"

For campuses not listed in these wesites, go directly to the campus website or see a counseling in the Tranfser Counseling Center.