Want to get involved on campus but not sure how and which club to join? Join Rotaract! This is the business club of your Business Department at Santa Monica College.
Rotaract is a community service club that meets the 2nd and last Tuesday of every month in room B254 from 11:15am to 12:30pm. The club offers different community service events that take that place in the West LA/Santa Monica area. The club also features speakers who are business leaders from different industries in the LA area. This is a great opportunity to network with business professionals and create life-time friendships with like-minded individuals. You will also be able to learn about different careers, and tips for success from listening to the guest speakers who will be present at the meetings.
In short, Rotaract Club is a Business Club that offers you a number of valuable opportunities:
- To network with other ambitious, motivated business students, which helps you develop your leadership skills.
- To connect with community leaders through Santa Monica Rotary, which offers countless opportunities for growth and development (including "first look" at a number of internships).
- To expand your knowledge base by hearing successful business leaders from a range of sectors speak at Rotaract meetings.
- To contribute to the community by participating in any of our many service projects throughout the semester.
The following is a list of meeting dates for Fall 2014:
- September 23 - General Meeting - Introductions
- October 7 - Shark Tank Winners, Drop Stop - Watch the ABC Shark Tank episode here.
- October 21
- November 4
- November 18
- December 2
Professors Aileen Huang & Marce Kelly, Club Advisors