Human Resources Planning Subcommittee
Sherri Lee-Lewis, Co-Chair
Patricia Burson, Co-Chair
to be named
Meetings: Second Tuesdays, 1:30-3 p.m., Library 193
Duties of the Human Resources Planning Subcommittee
- Review data and practices as they relate to staffing needs, recruitment, hiring, and retention of employees so to inform human resources planning.
- Monitor trends in equity and diversity in order to include findings in human resources discussions.
- Review mandated training requirements and their delivery and effectiveness.
- Review Board Policies and Administrative Regulations pertaining to all faculty and classified staff.
2010- 2011 Goals
Accreditation Recommendation and Directed by DPAC
- Develop an Institutional Code of Ethics
Program Review Recommendations
- With Budget, Facilities and Technology Planning Subcommittees, build maintenance of technolkogy and facilities into the district budget. This includes appropriate staffing for maintenance, equipment replacement, and software upgrades.
- Explore support and/or facilitation that can be provided for programs experiencing issues of communication, collaboration, and collegiality.
- Develop strategies and technology support for ensuring records across campus are updated so that, for example, when individuals leave the college, all areas of the college are notified and can take appropriate action to terminate access such as signature authority (including Auxiliary accounts), ISIS, access, etc.
- With Professional Development Committee, explore workshops including interpersonal communication, ergonomics, tips for ordering textbooks that save students money.
Approved: 5/25/05; Revised 6/22/05, 8/06, 7/07, 10/07, 1/13/10