Welcome to the Personnel Policies Committee.
Scope & Function
The committee examines all Board Policies and Administrative Regulations regarding personnel.
- Reviews District Policies and Administrative Regulations on academic personnel matters.
- Drafts new policies and regulations as directed by the Senate.
- Recommends new policies and regulations to the Senate for adoption by the Board of Trustees.
- Informs the Faculty Association when contract-related policies are under discussion.
Chair, Dana Nasser, Business: (310) 434-4841
Vice Chair, Sherri Lee-Lewis, Dean of Human Resources (310) 434-4419
- Patricia Burson, Interim Director of Library and Information Services
- Mitch Heskel, Interim Dean of Education Enterprise
- Nate Donahue, Art
- Tracey Ellis, English as a Second Language
- Moya Mazorow, Mathematics
- Nathan Khalil, Business
- Marina Parise, Library
Time: Second Tuesday of the month, 2:30 - 4 pm
Location: Library Conference Room 275
Agendas & Minutes
Administrative Regulations Under Review